September 7th, 2012
The Princeton Club, New York City
- Determining your reporting obligations based on the types of funds you manage
- How much should you reveal to investors?
- RAUM: What it is….and isn’t
- Keys to effective data aggregation and storage
- Question 4: Do you or don’t you?
Two Panel Discussions:
- What technology solutions are out there? Should you build or buy?
- How is Form PF cross-referenced with other information going to clients and regulators?
- How are funds dealing with the intersection of lawyers, consultants, administrators, etc.?
- Risk calculations
- How to treat derivatives
- The importance of understanding netting agreements, repo agreements and broker-dealer arrangements
- Handling different counterparties
- Looking at trade data